Health and Exercise Science Lecturer Position
Part-time position, Spring 2013
The UW--Washington County campus in West Bend is looking for an instructor to teach the three-credit course HES 206 during Spring Semester, 2013.
HES 206 PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
In-depth examination of various aspects of health and wellness. Topics include components of wellness, stress management, nutrition, drugs & alcohol, dying and death. It also explores effects on individual and community. EL:
The class is scheduled to meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00-2:15pm.
- A Master's degree in Physical Education or in a related field is preferred.
- Some teaching experience at the university level is preferred.
Salary: depends on highest degree and amount of experience.
- short letter of application
- curriculum vitae
- names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of 3 references, especially those who are familiar with your teaching
- copies of all university transcripts (these can be sent electronically or mailed).
Spring Semester classes begin on January 25, 2013. The last day of the contract period is May 26. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
More information about the UW Colleges may be found at www.uwc.edu.
The UW Colleges is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Successful applicants will need to undergo a criminal background check.