Tuition Payment Options
Payment Options for Tuition and Fees:
- Option 1 - FULL PAYMENT by cash, check or money order must be made by due date (First day of each session for summer semester; September 16 for fall semester). Payment can be made in the Business office or pay tuition online (electronic check, Master Card or Discover only) using your PRISM account information. A convenience fee will be assessed at 2.5% of the credit card payment. Web checks have no additional fees. See information below for Self-Service-Payment, office hours, etc.
- Option 2 - DEFERRED PAYMENT for students that have been awarded financial aid. Tution may be deferred if you meet certain qualifications. Please check your PRISM account for current information as the deferment process is automated and updated nightly. Note: The Advance Tuition Deposit cannot be covered by financial aid or scholarship monies. More on financial aid.
- Option 3 - CREDIT AGREEMENT for students who complete a credit agreement prior to the first day of classes. To participate in this plan, visit the UW Colleges website and print out the Credit Agreement Application. Submit the completed form to the Business office at UW-WC.
Payment dates for fall 2013 are: Monday, October 14, 2013 and Monday, November 11, 2013 (subject to change).
A minimum payment of 50% of tuition due is required - with no grace period allowed.To re-enroll in the plan, simply make the down payment by the deadline each subsequent semester.
Additional Information on Payment Methods:
- Pay in person at the business office (cash, check or money order). Please bring student ID with you. Normal business office hours are: 8:30am - 4:30 pm Monday -Friday. Phone 262-335-5205 for office hours during first two weeks of school.
- Use Night Deposit Box* - located next to the Business office. This can be used at anytime the campus is open (generally 7:00am until 9:30pm). Place payment in an envelope and include student ID number.
* Important: Payments received after normal business hours will be posted the NEXT business day. For example, a payment deposited at 6:00pm on Monday would be posted as received on Tuesday. If Monday was the tuition payment deadline, a late fee would be charged.
- By Mail. Payments made by mail must be received (not postmarked) by the due date or a late payment fee will be assessed. Please write student ID number on your check.