Are you interested in a Business Major?
UW-Washington County's business curriculum provides you with basic professional skills and knowledge which will help you to successfully enroll in a bachelor's degree program, to succeed in a business administration profession, and to compete successfully in the evolving global environment.
The course of study provides you with business technology, concepts, principles, and skills leading to a clear understanding of the foundation of contemporary business. Business course work, when combined with UW-Washington County's strong liberal arts curriculum, will provide you with the strong foundation of a dynamic business career.
Suggested Courses for Business Majors
Click here for the Washington Plan for Business Majors (pdf file). The four semester program guide will help you plan your freshmen and sophomore years at UW-WC.
UW- Business Majors Available
The University of Wisconsin System currently lists 29 distinct business majors. You can begin studies for any of the following business majors at UW-Washington County. You can also complete the Organizational Administration degree in its entirety at UW-WC.
- Information Systems Analysis & Design
- Accounting - Managerial
- International Business
- Actuarial Science
- Management Business Administration
- Management Computer Systems
- Business Diversified
- Management/Human Resources
- Business Administration & Economics
- Management Information Systems
- Business Finance
- Business Management
- Office Management
- Finance Operations & Information Management
- Finance, Investment & Banking
- Personnel/Human Resources
- General Business
- Production/Operations Management
- General Business Administration
- Real Estate & Urban Development
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Real Estate & Urban Land Economics
- Individually Planned Major
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Information Systems
- Transportation & Public Utilities